Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of providers not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and https://twirling-pages.tumblr.com designing around your patent my idea is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or ideas for inventions sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.